Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Factory 78 interviews DR S.I.D

naijaXclusive
Nigeria's No. 1 Entertainment Website
Factory 78 interviews DR S.I.D
Sep 29th 2012, 16:09

Signed To Don Jazzy Label; MAVIN's Dr SID got chatting with Adesope Olajide of Factory 78 about his new single 'Afefe' and why he decided to shoot a video for it. He also talks about his new look and why he has been hitting the gym recently. 'I just need to show a little more Dr SID, I'm a little edgy, a little eccentric sometimes', Dr SID said. 'Personally I've been trying to lose more weight, get in shape and look a little better for myself, so I've been in the gym working out', he added. Watch the full interview below…

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...