Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Monday, June 23, 2014

Keyshia Cole wants to explore bi-sexuality?


In March 2014, singer Keyshia Cole announced she had separated from her man of five years, NBA player Daniel Gibson. And now it seems she wants to play for the same team. She's raised eyebrows with the latest single from her upcoming album 'Point of No Return…'



On the new single titled 'She,' Keyshia says she's down for something different and then describes being intimate with a woman. Keyshia sings;

"Down to try something different / Lips and legs, soft skin so feminine / Curves like me, covered in my cherry scent/Them boys love ‘em some you / But I ain’t mad ’cause you look good on me too / She look good on me too.”

Hopefully she's just flirting with the girl-girl theme like other singers and not really serious!





Originally posted via Linda Ikeji Keyshia Cole wants to explore bi-sexuality?»
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...