Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Ex-wife of Mercy Johnson's husband welcomes son with new man


Lovely Okojie, the ex-wife of Mercy Johnson's husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie, who went on a media storm after Odi and Mercy got engaged in 2011, claiming they were still married, has not only moved on from her bitter and public split from Prince, she's found a new man and recently welcomed a son. Lovely, who has two kids with Odi Okojie, gave birth to a son on Wednesday June 25th in Canada. (a pregnant lovely pictured above). Congrats to them.



Meanwhile I know some of you can't view the comment section of this blog or drop comments, I'm working to rectify it. The blog has also become too slow to load, I'm not an IT person so I have to rely on others to help me resolve this...hopefully, we will able to do that soon. Please bear with me..



See more photos of Lovely after the cut...














Originally posted via Linda Ikeji Ex-wife of Mercy Johnson's husband welcomes son with new man»
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...