Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Questions To Ask Before Buying A Used Car In Nigeria?

Nairaland
Nairaland Forum 
Questions To Ask Before Buying A Used Car In Nigeria?
Jul 28th 2013, 23:24

I'm considering buying a Nigerian used car. (Possibly Nissan Maxima 2000 model).
What questions must I ask before buying?
What are d most important things/documents I need to know/check out.
Very importantly too, how do I know its not a stolen car?

PS: I'm relatively new to car matters and this is my first car that I want to buy.

Answers will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...