Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Twitter Fan Who Threatened To Kill His Sister If J.Cole Did Not Retweet Him Under Investigation

Kanyi Okeke
Your Onestop Destination For Breaking News, Celebrity Gist And Gossips, Lifestyle, Inspiration, Relationship Advice And Thoughts From LIFE *Smiles*
Twitter Fan Who Threatened To Kill His Sister If J.Cole Did Not Retweet Him Under Investigation
Jun 20th 2013, 22:20


The fan who Tweeted a picture of himself holding a gun on his little sister and threatening to shoot her if J. Cole didn't give him a re-Tweet [click here if you missed that], is being investigated by police...

From TMZ 
A rep for the New Braunfels Police Department in Texas tells us, they have opened an investigation into the 19-year-old responsible for the tweet ... after the picture (showing the fan aiming a gun at his sister's face) was brought to their attention. 
The rep says the teenager in question "is cooperating and it seems this was just a bad lapse in judgment." Police say the gun in the picture is a BB gun, not an actual handgun. 



The rep adds, "For now this is still an open investigation, and for the time being no charges are being filed." 
As for the teenager -- we spoke to the kid, and he has profusely apologized for sending the message, telling us, "I'd like to apologize to America for the photo and to put J. Cole in that position. It was all a joke." 
He added, "It was an unloaded BB gun and my sister was in on it. I only tweeted it because I didn't expect a response. Mr. Cole please don't sue me. I want to formally apologize more to J. Cole and yeah my mom made me delete my twitter until I fixed it."
Follow Me On Twitter @Kanyinulia

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...