Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Kemi Olunloyo-I Am At War With The Nigerian National Assembly

welcome to ebony-Ville's blog
Entertainment..News..Lifestyle..Sports...Effective-publicity!!GOSSIP..nd Wat'eva!!i love blogging.....
Kemi Olunloyo-I Am At War With The Nigerian National Assembly
Jun 4th 2013, 23:07

I am at WAR with the Nigerian National Assembly! I DARE them to order my arrest for Educating Gays with their clueless law. I want everyone … to write their lawmakers that I am encouraging gays and supporting their activities underground. The Gay law is FRAUD!! We did not vote for it, they passed it on our behalf stating that God doesn't want it for the people. You put that kind of SHIT on the fucking ballot and we will be satisfied. The Gay law should be repealed and put on the 2015 ballot like any developed country would.

It is not in the 1999 Constitution and considered fraudulent. When the ppl vote against it, I will be convinced.
Watch me on CNN, CTV and SNN next week.

The WAR begins.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...