Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Jiah Khan ‘Suicide Letter’: Actress Claims She Was Victim Of Rape and Abuse

Gist Express
Jiah Khan 'Suicide Letter': Actress Claims She Was Victim Of Rape and Abuse
Jun 11th 2013, 22:51

Jiah’s mum released the letter to the press after it was reported that her daughter took her life because of depression related to her career
Jiah Khan 5British Bollywood star Jiah Khan has claimed she was a victim of rape and abuse and aborted a baby in a harrowing suicide letter released by her mother.

The six-page handwritten letter, allegedly written by the actress, details just how desperate she had become when she chose to take her own life.

Jiah, who was found hanged in her Mumbai apartment by her mother, Rabiya, writes about feeling “broken” and “dead inside”. She wrote:

“I don’t know how to say this to you but I might as well now as I have nothing to lose. I’ve already lost everything. If you’re reading this I might have already left or about to leave. I am broken inside….

“I leave this place with nothing but broken dreams and empty promises. All I want now is to go to sleep and never wake up again. I am nothing. I had everything.”

You may not have known this but you affected me deeply to a point where I lost myself in loving you. Yet you tortured me every day

These days I see no light I wake up not wanting to wake up. There was a time I saw my life with you, a future with you. But you shattered my dreams. I feel dead inside. I’ve never given so much of myself to someone or cared so much. You returned my love with cheating and lies.

It didn’t matter how many gifts I gave you or how beautiful I looked for you. I was scared of getting pregnant but I gave myself completely. 

When I first met you I was driven, ambitious and disciplined. Then I fell for you, a love I thought would bring out the best in me. I don’t know why destiny brought us together. 

After all the pain, the rape, the abuse, the torture I have seen previously I didn’t deserve this. I didn’t see any love or commitment from you. I just became increasingly scared that you would hurt me mentally or physically.

Your life was about partying and women. Mine was you and my work. If I stay here I will crave you and miss you.

So, I am kissing my 10-year career and dreams goodbye. I never went with anyone else. I am a loyal person. No other woman will give you as much as I did or love you as much as I did. I can write that in my blood… 

You never even met my sister. I bought your sister presents… You never appreciated my love, kicked me in the face… The Goa trip was my birthday present but even after you cheated I still spent on you.

I aborted our baby when it hurt me deeply… I wish you had loved me like I loved you… I leave this place with nothing but broken dreams and empty promises. All I want now is to go to sleep and never wake up again…’

Jiah’s mum, Rabiya, has reportedly released the letter to the press after there was speculation that her daughter took her life because of depression related to her career.

She made it public “so that everyone may know the truth behind her daughter’s tragedy”. It’s understood that the letter has been handed to police investigating Jiah’s death along with handwriting samples.

Jiah’s ex-boyfriend, 21 year old Suraj Pancholi, the son of famous Bollywood actors Aditya Pancholi and Zarina Wahab, was arrested yesterday Monday June 10th, on suspicion of abetting her suicide.

Jiah Khan 6

Heartbreaking!!!!

Check out pictures from Jiah’s funeral on the next page….

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...