Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Monday, March 30, 2015

Raven Symoné says she comes from every continent in Africa...lol


When you are a little confused and talking. Back in October, former child star Raven Symoné raised eyebrows after declaring she did not identify as an African American. During an interview with E! News last week, Raven, while trying to clarify her remarks, made things worse by saying she comes from every continent in Africa. Wait, what? Lol. What she said below....

"I never said I wasn’t black. I said I wasn’t African American, and to me, that’s a difference. Thank you to Ancestry.com, actually for sending me my DNA test!… I am from every continent in Africa, except for one, and I’m from every continent in Europe, except for one! We went back super-far, and for the last 400 years, my family’s been living in Virginia."

Lol. Let's just assume she meant every country in Africa since Africa is a continent. Watch the video after the cut...



Comes in at the 2:24 mark.



Originally posted via Linda Ikeji Raven Symoné says she comes from every continent in Africa...lol»
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...