Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Dear LIB readers: My sister-in-law is a lesbian, Should I tell my brother?


From a female LIB reader

I found out this past weekend that my brother's wife and mother of his two children is a lesbian and I don't know what to do about this information. Does my brother need to know? She had sex with another lesbian at a friend's house in Parkview (she's a reader of this blog so I want her to know that I know) and I don't know what to do with this information. I've suspected for a long time but my suspicion was only confirmed on Saturday. I don't know what will happen if I tell my brother but she can't continue living a double life, going to church every Sunday and giving advice like Mother Teresa when she lives a dirty, disgusting life. Try it again and see!





Originally posted via Linda Ikeji Dear LIB readers: My sister-in-law is a lesbian, Should I tell my brother?»
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...