Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Monday, July 22, 2013

TalkAfrika.com: Have you ever received this email!!! With all this MONEY!!!

TalkAfrika.com
African News & Views 
Have you ever received this email!!! With all this MONEY!!!
Jul 22nd 2013, 22:55, by Talk Afrika

Hello,

How is everything going, I hope great?

Though i have not considered this medium to be the best manner to have approached you on this issue being that the internet has been greatly abused over the recent years and is very unsecured for informations of vital importance.

I have decided to take the chance seeing that no other means could have been faster and more efficient than the E-mail. I write to you irrespective of the fact you do not know me,but please do consider this letter as a request from a brother in dire need of assistance.

My name is Abdulhadi Al-harsha,(Sgt)Saudi Arabian National Guard (SANG), I am serving in the military of the 1st Armored Division here in Bahrain.

During one of our rescue Mission we came across a safe that contains the total sum of $ 21,000,000 (Twenty one Million Us Dollars) that belongs to the revolutionaries, which I believe they use in buying weapons and ammunitions, and it was agreed by all party
present that the money will be shared amongst us.

Out of the total fund my share was $ 3,000,000 (Three Million US Dollars).

I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is $ 3,000,000 out of here to you, in as much as you can assure me that my own share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.Because i cannot afford to move it to my country for security reasons.

This is no stolen money,and there are no dangers involved, as I have made arrangements with a UN representative based in Asia who promised to deliver the fund to any of my choosing destination. Though he does not know the content of the consignment. I told him that it is a metal foil.

I shall be compensating you with US$ 500,000.00 ( Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) on final conclusion of this project,while the rest shall be for me for my investment purposes.

One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with a third party, should you have reasons to reject this offer, please destroy this e-mail as any leakage of this information will be too bad for me.

Please if this proposal is acceptable by you, kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest including your most confidential telephone numbers for quick communication also your home address where the fund would be delivered.

As soon as I receive your email with the information, I will furnish you with full details on when and how the fund shall be delivered to you by the diplomat and he will make a contact with you before anything move.

Waiting for your urgent reply.


Best regards,
Sgt. Abdulhadi Al-harsha

DAILY POST

The post Have you ever received this email!!! With all this MONEY!!! Brought to you by TalkAfrika.com.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...