Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Dear fellow LIB readers: make una see cockroach for my food o...:-)


Ewww, disgusting! :-). A LIB reader allegedly found cockroach in her Chinese food bought in one of the upscale restaurants in Lagos. Below is how she explains it...

" In this day and age of health and safety. If I bought food from Mama put I would understand but this is Chinese from... (I removed the name)

We were having a meeting at work and decided to order lunch, we ordered Chinese, I had the chicken sweet corn soup and saw this roach in my soup on top o!

Eh! Why shoul d they do this? It's ridiculous!

May not be totally ridiculous. I hear in some places, roaches are a delicacy. You for taste am first before complaining na! You know what they say, don't knock it till you try it. Lol. #kidding!





Originally posted via Linda Ikeji Dear fellow LIB readers: make una see cockroach for my food o...:-)»
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...