Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Sunday, January 11, 2015

LIB now taking political ads


Well, the people have spoken and they say it's OK for me to take political ads. So, I will be. All political parties and candidates are free to contact my business manager (08163941957 - lindaikejiads@gmail) to place posts and political banners on LIB. I had to make this announcement because I've turned down so many in the last three months. You people can now come back...:-).



Also, all paid political posts will be indicated. I will put 'Sponsored' on them so you all know it's paid for. And of course I reserve the right to reject political ads that are not tastefully done. I will also disable comments on these posts except the people paying for the ads don't mind. Don't want it to get messy with opposition dropping crazy comments etc..you know what I mean?



And don't worry LIB readers, some of you will chop inside the money via Monday Giveaways...lol. Kisses



Originally posted via Linda Ikeji LIB now taking political ads»
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...