Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Monday, July 15, 2013

Edo State Deputy Governor Speaks On His Relationship With Women

Obehi Okoawo's Blog
....Art, Culture, Business, Information, Entertainment, Education, Fashion, Inspiration, Lifestyle, News, Photos... and most of all Gossips on Trendy Issues and Celebrity's Affairs.
Edo State Deputy Governor Speaks On His Relationship With Women
Jul 15th 2013, 23:06, by Obehi Okoawo

The Deputy Governor of Edo State, Dr. Pius Odubu recently  marked his 25th marriage anniversary and birthday in Benin-City with over two hundred children from different orphanages. Speaking on his relationship with women and alcohol before he met his wife, the deputy governor said:
I have never tasted alcohol all my life, I've never smoked all my life, in fact, the kola they eat after prayers, I've never tasted it. I don't smoke, I don't drink and I guess you will say I must have been running around with women. I also didn't do that. I grew up a very shy person. Up till now, I am a very shy person and that affected my relationship with the opposite sex.
Click Here For More...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...