Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Monday, July 15, 2013

Dayo Amusa Talks About Marriage And Her Love For Kids

Welcome To Ladun Liadi's Blog
News..Exclusives..Relationships..Everything You Need To Know & YES The Word of God
Dayo Amusa Talks About Marriage And Her Love For Kids
Jul 15th 2013, 23:02, by Ladun Liadi

Here is what the actress said in a recent interview;

What is your take about marriage?

It is the biggest dream and a day every woman clamour for but must not be rushed into because when you rush; definitely you rush out.

So when should be expect the wedding bell?

Very soon because I stand firm on the Lords time for me. I am not in haste to tie the nuptial but when the time is ripe for me, nothing can stop it. I love kids and I hope to raise mine soon.

What do look out for in your dream man?

First and foremost, nobody is perfect so I am not looking for a perfect man rather; I want a man who will understand me and my job. A man who can't be intimated irrespective of my status in the society, I appreciate a man who can differentiate me from what I do. I bet you I am a wife material and a typical African lady to the core.


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...