Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Xclusive: “Why I Want And Must Marry Hon. Makinde” – 23 Yr. Old Beauty Queen Opens Up

naijaXclusive
News, Music, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Inspiration
Xclusive: "Why I Want And Must Marry Hon. Makinde" – 23 Yr. Old Beauty Queen Opens Up
Jan 10th 2013, 03:31

23 year old Banke Oyelami, the current Miss Osun state, is getting ready to marry entertainer turned politician, Hon. Rotimi Makinde, who is said to be in his late 40′s. Some of you think she’s marrying him for the good life, but Banke says it’s all love.

It’s not about what he can give me, though meeting him has changed my life. He’s very intelligent, creative and hardworking. And he’s a good person, to me, his children everybody around him. He wants the best for me. When he proposed to me, I told him I was still in the university and he agreed to wait for me to finish and he has been very patient and supportive of my education. People have been saying all sorts since we announced our engagement but I am not bothered by the talk. I met a good man who loves me and it feels good because I have everything in him, a father, brother and friend. I feel secured because he’s a very mature and caring and I am looking forward to our life together.

Banke is a final year student of Political Science, Obafemi Awolowo University, in Osun State.

Errm, before you loads start cursing at her,  just know that no NIGERIAN CHICK in the surface of this EARTH will say NO to this kinda OPPORTUNITY@SirJP_ says so!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...