Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Saturday, January 19, 2013

My Wife Wrecked My Church – Pastor Balogun

NaijaBizCom.Com
News,Business,Ideas and Opportunities
My Wife Wrecked My Church – Pastor Balogun
Jan 20th 2013, 03:12

Nigerian News (Lagos) – She fights me at the slightest opportunity; she is a pest in my life". With these words, Pastor Ope Balogun pleaded with an Orile Agege Grade 'B' Customary Court, Lagos, to dissolve his three-year-old marriage to his wife, Taiwo, who he accused of troublesome acts and nagging. The 54-year-old cleric, who [...]

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...