Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Friday, January 25, 2013

My Father Was into Drugs- Late Lekinson's Son Speaks

Welcome To Ladun Liadi's Blog
News*Celebrities*Gossips*Lifestyle*Exclusives*
My Father Was into Drugs- Late Lekinson's Son Speaks
Jan 26th 2013, 07:41


                                                          The late actor, lekinson and son


 Babatunde Oladipo, son of late Nollywood actor, Lekan Oladipo, who was known as Georgio Lekinson, has confessed that his father was ruined by drugs.


''It's no doubt that my father was a ladies' man but it may shock you that my mother remained his only wife whom they had two kids together, I and my younger brother, Abiodun. My father's drug problem could be traced back to when he went to India to study acting. On his return from India my mother noticed his change of attitude and one day she caught him sniffing a white substance suspected to be cocaine which led to a serious argument and fight. All efforts by family members to persuade him to give up on the bad habit proved abortive. This affected his growing acting career. He later died of cancer''... his son said.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...