Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Friday, January 25, 2013

Letter to my Father Part I

Naija Stories
Read: Rate: Review: Recommend
Letter to my Father Part I
Jan 26th 2013, 06:32

I finally got round to putting something down about my father. Like medicine after death, literally, because he is dead and gone. Died December 7th, buried December 28th, Beloved Father, Brother, Uncle, Grandfather, Cousin, and all the other names they wouldn’t let us put in the obituary…Friend to his Children, Humorist, Lover of British Comedy who Introduced Read More

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...