Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Saturday, January 19, 2013

‘I’m enjoying radio, but I will soon leave’ – Matse Uwatse tells NET exclusively

Nigerian Entertainment Today - Nigeria's Number 1 Entertainment Daily
We didn't invent entertainment reporting. We just reinvented it!
'I'm enjoying radio, but I will soon leave' – Matse Uwatse tells NET exclusively
Jan 20th 2013, 04:25

By Olamide Jasanya

matse

Popular OAP Matse Uwatse has told Nigerian Entertainment Today exclusively that she plans to quit her radio job before long.

Speaking with a NET reporter recently, the popular broadcaster who became a wildly popular star at Wazobia FM where she found favour wth million of listeners, before moving to sister station Nigeria Info, says she’s considering moving on to something else in a matter of years.

‘I think I am slowly coming to an end with radio. I already have mentees who will take over. I know what I want, I work to a certain extent and then I know when to leave. For now, I will enjoy radio but I will soon leave, I think I have achieved all I need to achieve on radio’ she said.

Uwatse started her career with Wazobia FM before joining Nigeria Info in 2011.

Full interview out tomorrow

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...