Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

UTI NWACHUKWU HAS A SPECIAL GIFT FOR TONTO DIKE

LOLADEVILLE
News, Entertainment, Fashion, Sports, others
UTI NWACHUKWU HAS A SPECIAL GIFT FOR TONTO DIKE
Oct 23rd 2012, 18:07

Lol! Don't mind me, dunno when I started writing gossips like this, you can't blame me, I saw something and I didn't want it to pass by.

It has nothing to do with Tonto Dike's songs o. Never, I'm done with that topic. You remember Uti Nwachukwu? ex Big Brother winner, one of Jara TV presenters whose hair is like a mop. You remember? Thank you. Ermmm, he tweeted something that aroused my interest. Read it yourself.

"If me and @Tontolet win BEST KISS @BonAwards2012 , I will plant one on her LIVE dia! Heehe. So vote"

Tonto Dikeh and Uti have been nominated for the best kiss in the Bon Awards 2012, I'm interested in seeing the kiss live. So Vote. That's just the news. Don't hiss. #okbye

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...