Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Tonto Dikeh Replies Critics I have Achieved My Aim

Welcome To Ladun Liadi's Blog
News*Celebrities*Gossips*Lifestyle*Exclusives*
Tonto Dikeh Replies Critics I have Achieved My Aim
Oct 18th 2012, 17:30

Hehehe trust Tonto. It only took her yesterday to listen to you guys. Tonto some mins ago replied her critics on Twitter.  The tweets below;

@Tontolet: Hope ya'll had Fun Yesterday I DID2**I Love ma People MuchO But Here'z BREAKIN NEWZ::I'M NOT BACKIN DOWN N I'LL GET BETTER*HI ITZOVA*#POKO#

Tontolet: Tnxx Hunz 4d DOWNLOADZ*WE MADE HISTORY 2GEDA but ma name alone waz WRITTEN*17th waz a HUGE succezz 4mi wit Ur help dat Iz**#HI ITZOVA*#POKO#

@Tontolet: Like I said Yezterday Keep Liztenin U'll Love IT Eventually***Hehehehe Itz POKO Baby**#POKO#

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...