Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

THE CONFIDENT WOMAN DEVOTIONAL: CONSIDER YOUR LIFE

CELEBRITY BUZZ
CELEBRITY GIST.NEWS.EVENTS.ENTERTAINMENT.FASHION.BEAUTY.LIFESTYLE AND INSPIRATIONAL
THE CONFIDENT WOMAN DEVOTIONAL: CONSIDER YOUR LIFE
Oct 2nd 2012, 18:37



TEXT: Pro 31: 16a

Today's verse is very important to me. I am an aggressive person who wants to be involved in everything, but I have learned the hard way that it isn't wise or even possible. We cannot do everything and do anything well. Quality is much better than quantity. Verse 16 begins by saying she "considers" a new field before she buys it. She considers her present duties and is careful not to neglect them by taking on new ones. In other words, she seriously thinks about what she is about to do and does not act emotionally without forethought.

Oh, how much better life would be if we all took time to think about what we are about to do before we do it. It is amazing how many things I don't buy if I just go home and think about it for a while. It is amazing how one good night's sleep changes our minds. Emotions are fickle and ever changing. This is the reason why it is dangerous to do things based on high emotions without giving plenty of consideration to everything involved. Remember to think before you act.

Pray: Lord, I ask You to give me wisdom as to what I give my time and attention. Help me to be busy with the right things and to give my best to those things. Amen.

From the book The Confident Woman Devotional by Joyce Meyer.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...