Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

She's Scared To Leave Her Fiancé Behind For Studies

Nairaland
Nairaland Forum
She's Scared To Leave Her Fiancé Behind For Studies
Oct 9th 2012, 18:44

Please house I need ur advice.

Me and my fiance have been together for five years now. In those years, we have had a lot of obstacles and problems, but we have been able to overcome them

Now, there is a bigger problem, I got an admission to study medicine in London, my visa is ready too, I don't trust my fiance to keep faithful while I am away, cos I have always had this feeling that he is not faithful now. But, he has always sworn that since we started dating he has not seen another woman, but I wonder who is chibaby n others on his Whatsapp, I know all his cousins and relatives.

He is one who foot all the expenses of this travel, we are engaged, but all these does not keep my mind at rest, he loves me, I know, I don't understand why I don't trust him, maybe because men are d biggest liars or my emotions are deceiving me cos he is my first love.

I am just confused instead of happy I am going outside to study.

House I am asking for your opinion here, should I date another man while I am in London or should I just be faithful as I have always been. Duration of my stay in London is six to seven years, how do I cope with this feeling.

I hope this makes front page cos I need advice on it, thanks.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...