Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Nollywood movie director Tchidi Chikere adds another year, tells Nollywoodgossip: I thank God that I could see another year

Nollywood Gossip
Latest Nollywood film news and Nigerian movies interviews and gossip, Nigeria films, the magazine that Nigerian celebrities speak to
Nollywood movie director Tchidi Chikere adds another year, tells Nollywoodgossip: I thank God that I could see another year
Oct 11th 2012, 16:40

Multiple award-winning Nollywood director Tchidi Chikere added another year yesterday, Nollywoodgossip can reveal. Speaking to Delia Innoma (Live Online With Delia), Tchidi said, “I only just had a dinner party with friends. I thank God that I could see another year of my life." Please join us in wishing him happy birthday.  

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...