Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Thursday, October 11, 2012

MTN Ultimate wonder: I don win aeroplane oo

Gift Emezu's Blog
News* Entertainment* my opinion* Exclusives* This blog an extension of myself.
MTN Ultimate wonder: I don win aeroplane oo
Oct 11th 2012, 18:05


                                                                                                VACANCY VACANCY VACANCY
I just got a confirmation from MTN this morning that I am the confirmed winner of the MTN AEROPLANE BONANZA for recharging N200. To this end, I am placing this vacancy notice for a professional pilot to dey drive me about.
QUALIFICATIONS:
*Applicant must be a PHD holder.
* Must have at least 30 years experience.
*Must be able to speak british english, Igbo, hausa, Youruba and ishekiri
* Must have been pilot for DANA & SOSOLISO and survived crashes several times. SALARY VERY ATTRACTIVE: N30, 000/moth (thirty thousand naira monthly).
If interested, get d application form and submit with N100, 000 non refundable fee.
PS: Abeg anybody get warehouse wen i fit rent to dey park my aeroplane till I build my own?? Una know say dis winning take me unaware........
 
Na him persin tap me I don late for school, I come realize say na dream I dey dream. 

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...