Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

MAG Fab: Brandy Covers The Oct/Nov 2012 Issue Of “Vibe Vixen”

ALASHOCK'S BLOG
NEWS UPDATE & GIST...Politics, Sports, World Views, Entertainment, Lifestyles, Pictures, Odd World...
MAG Fab: Brandy Covers The Oct/Nov 2012 Issue Of "Vibe Vixen"
Oct 17th 2012, 17:50


Sporting a leather jacket over a bra, paired with itty bitty shorts, Brandy covers the Oct/Nov 2012 issue of Vibe Vixen in which she opens up about her love life, thinking her career was over, the importance of voting on November 6th and much more.

On her career:

"I thought it was over. I didn't really have a deal and it seemed like no one was interested in giving me another chance. People were calling me a has-been and it felt like it was over for me".

On young girls continuing to support her:

"I didn't see it, but I definitely wanted longevity. I can't believe sometimes that I'm still standing after everything I've been through, but I'm here. With the success of "Put It Down" and moving forward with "Wildest Dreams", it feels like a brand new time but it also feels familiar to me".

On love:

"I couldn't get it right. I got really close to being married and it didn't happen. After that, I dated a little bit and it was always something that just wasn't connecting with love and me. I think it was because I was looking for love to do something for me; to make me happy, fill a void, make me feel complete, and all of these things don't come from another, it comes from a love of self. I didn't understand that at the time. I really had to confront all of that. I said a prayer and I waited and I saw Ryan".

On voting:

"So many have gone through so much, especially African Americans, to get the opportunity to vote. I remember my first time voting. My mom took me and held my hand. It gives you a voice on what you want and what you need. I think it's so important for us to get out there and vote.  That's all I can really say about it".


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...