Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Thread For Newlyweds

Nairaland
Nairaland Forum
A Thread For Newlyweds
Oct 17th 2012, 17:17

I want all the newly wed in the house to share their love stories here. Lets share frank experiences we have had thus far in our marital homes so that we can learn from one another more practical and workable ways to run and enjoy our homes.

I want to kick-start the process and on a daily basis I shall be sharing various segments of my marital life with you. I hope others will join me in this experience-sharing journey so that together we shall build a more formidable foundation for the reduction of marital divorces and breakups in our dear country.

I have been married for a couple of months now and nothing compares to being married. Marriage has made me more focused and responsible. Life has become increasingly meaningful to me courtesy of my new marital status.

---More post to follow as we progress.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...