Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Poetic Chronicles By scarphase

Nairaland
Nairaland Forum
Poetic Chronicles By scarphase
Sep 19th 2012, 16:33

Let me tell you a story of my fantasy
Of how I got lost in ecstacy
It started when I was in love
Or so I thot to fit like a glove

Let me tell you of my heartbreak
It all started with the harmless handshake
Battling my mind on the verge of self destructing
Sights of happiness not forthcoming ....I keep obstructing

Let me tell you of how I became King
Strange it seems cos of the strength I bring
I win I rule I reign I conquer ....all became my mantra
I trample on my setbacks till status became alpha

This is the story of my life
Of the peace within and outer strife
Echoes of the subtle beat of my heart
Wonder how it got shattered apart!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...