Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Sunday, September 2, 2012

My Back Side (Bum-Bum) Almost Landed Me in Trouble"- Amaka Obi

Kanyinulia
Your Onestop Destination For Breaking News, Celebrity Gist And Gossips, Lifestyle, Inspiration, Relationship Advice And Thoughts From LIFE *Smiles*
My Back Side (Bum-Bum) Almost Landed Me in Trouble"- Amaka Obi
Sep 2nd 2012, 16:51


In this interview with Vanguard Reporters, She speaks about her childhood, s*xual harassment experiences in the industry as well as her foray into the mainstream acting.


You have an awesome back, is it real?

Yes it is real oh!

Women in their bid to meet with the trends wear artificial bum these days and others go through the surgical knife to acquire it? Did you acquire yours through surgery or are you wearing something?

I didn't go through any surgery, neither am I wearing any artificial bum or whatsoever. I grew up seeing myself like this.

How did people react to you?


If I can remember, I have always been chubby even during my primary/secondary school days. Well, l got so many reactions from people while growing up especially men! Some wanted to date me, others wanted me to be their pet daughters, others claimed they wanted to buy me ice cream and that l should be close to them. But one thing kept me safe and that was because l was very close to my mum and always confided in her on everything l was going through before taking any decision. My mum had told me when l was a younger girl that l would be pregnant if l was touched by any man. Perhaps that fear also kept me from trying on what these men wanted from me. I didn't want to be pregnant.......Continue
Read More
Follow Me On Twitter @Kanyinulia

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...