Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Thursday, September 20, 2012

MIKEL OBI APOLOGIZES FOR COSTLY CHAMPIONS LEAGUE ERROR, DELETES TWITTER ACCOUNT.

UBERNAIJA (Formerly 411daily)
Nigeria's Most Exciting Blogsite.
MIKEL OBI APOLOGIZES FOR COSTLY CHAMPIONS LEAGUE ERROR, DELETES TWITTER ACCOUNT.
Sep 20th 2012, 17:15


Nigerian and Chelsea Midfielder Mikel John Obi has apologized for the mistake at the Champions League Opener yesterday Wednessday 19th september 2012. Chelsea FC who are the Champions League Title defenders let Juventus grab a vital draw at home after Mikel Obi Misplaced a Pass. Mikel needlessly gave the ball away 10 minutes from time and then failed to prevent Claudio Marchisio playing Fabio Quagliarella into space for the equaliser, with David Luiz also all at sea. He was Later Taunted by Chelsea Fans on Twitter and that lead to him deleting his account.

Mikel said.


"If I want to make up an excuse, I can," Mikel said. "But, for me, I gave the ball away. I put my hands up, we move on.
"I'm sorry about the mistake, but there are no excuses."

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...