Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Monday, September 10, 2012

I Wish I Was A Lady By Mute4real

Nairaland
Nairaland Forum
I Wish I Was A Lady By Mute4real
Sep 10th 2012, 14:59

I wish I was a lady. So I could live my life by the rule 'If you have it then you can flaunt it.' Not minding if it has any significant impact on the lives of men who have been designed to be attracted to what they see. It is my life so I can live it the way I choose.

I wish I was a lady. So I could wear tight fitted pants with tops that barely go below my waistline. So I could show the world the curves of my hips and how good looking the shape of my legs are. It is not my business if I am too hot for you to handle. If I am too tempting for you, then take your eyes off of me.

I wish I was a lady. With well shaped bosoms that can I display for the world to see. I just love what I see in the mirror with low neckline dresses that allows the top part of my bosoms protrude out of the dress. God gave me this beauty. What is wrong with showing the world?

I wish I was a lady. So I could walk the streets during the day scantily clad. So I could show off all the beauty I have been endowed with, both in front and behind. I don't care if later at night a hundred men are Being Intimate with me in their imaginations. That's their business. For all I care I am still a virgin.

I wish I was a lady. So I could go to church with sleeveless tops and well exposed cleavage. So when I lift up my holy hands, the sides of my bosoms can be exposed for all to see. I'll just be in the spirit and speak in tongues. I don't care if the guy beside me has his tongue tied because of what he is seeing.

I wish I was a lady. So I can innocently dress seductively. So I can cause the heads of men with their wives in the car to turn around as they drive past me. It does not matter if that would lead to a serious one on one session between the man and his wife. After all, I was innocently dressed.

I wish I was a lady. So when I am in my boss' office to drop the files on his desk, I'll just bend a little bit more than is necessary. So he can have a glimpse of my round and full bosoms. Who knows, what happens next might just earn me that promotion that I so desperately need. I've got to use what I have to get what I want. It's an age old formula that always works.

I wish I was a lady. So when I come across a guy that I like I'll just accidentally drop my pen. So as I bend to pick it up, he'll get to see that my bosoms are real and not padded. I'll pretend I don't know that as a lady I am supposed to bend with my knees and not my waist.

I wish I was a lady. So I could be on the pages and cover pages of magazines with revealing undies. It's awesome to see all the camera lights flashing during the photo shoots. It feels good to be a superstar. It does not matter if any man tears off my picture from the magazine and pastes it on his wall so he can use it to fantasize about dirty things he wished he could do with me.

I wished I was a lady. So I could live life by the rule, 'If you have it then you can flaunt it.' It does not matter how many men end up in hell because I showed them a little bit more than they could handle. And what they did with the thoughts of that little extra sent them to hell.

But now I am a guy. So I guess I'll just have to find a way to deal with all of these 'nonsenses' till my time on earth is over.

The one who Jesus loves,
Mute Efe,
www.facebook.com/mutehimself

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...