Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

‘I Can be 70 & Still be Single If I don’t Meet the Right man’ – Bimbo Akintola

Nigerian News Online Magazine
Liveofofo is the Number one source for daily Breaking news, events, celebrity gossips, Nigerian celebrity gossip, Yoruba Movies, Nigerian weddings, photos, events and other useful entertainment Updates
'I Can be 70 & Still be Single If I don't Meet the Right man' – Bimbo Akintola
Sep 4th 2012, 16:28

Bimbo on the set of Hoodrush
“I will be 70 and still be single if I do not believe honestly that I have found the right person. We are all on earth as individuals. Some of us will marry; some of us will not. Some of us will have children, some of us will not. So I never judge myself according to other people’s standard.
Marriage is such a huge deal and I’m not in a hurry to go there. That’s the truth.If you find maybe two of my ex’s, you will find out that I’ve had proposals. But I turned them down because at the end of the day, you are saying ‘I pick this person above everybody else in the world, till death do us part.’ I had better believe that! If I don’t believe it, it’s not going to happen.

If I’d wanted to be married 15 times over, I would have. But I won’t marry for people, I will marry for me. When I find the person that makes me feel I can do this forever, then I am ready.” Bimbo Akintola, 37.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...