Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I Am A Muslim By Sino

Nairaland
Nairaland Forum
I Am A Muslim By Sino
Sep 26th 2012, 15:56

I can be a monster, the devil himself, there is so much evil i can possibly do,
But, i'll rather be an angel, nay, a human, a man who is envied and respected by the angels.

The world is my stage, my power knows no limit; everything on earth, to me, subservient;
Still, i am just, balanced, never to the extremes, for i rule by the sharia; the law divine.

I am me in front of a tyrant, when faced with adversity or great misfortune, i show no fear nor grieve for i have faith and i pray.

I am patient and calm, sometimes, docile as a dove; for i have been told: success is for those who patiently preserve.

I am a lion, bold and fierce, my enemies quiver at my presence, yet, i show compassion...

Even though i am being misrepresented by unscrupulous few, i remain true; dedicated to the truth.

I am a part of a new world order, one which gaurantees a lasting peace to planet earth.

Who am i? you ask...
I am a Muslim, one who submits to the creator with hope and fear of meeting with Him at the end of the day.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...