Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Hundreds of naked bathers stripped off this morning in a bid to break the world record for the biggest ever skinny dip.

Ashirigbakaute! Keeping you updated :)
Hundreds of naked bathers stripped off this morning in a bid to break the world record for the biggest ever skinny dip.
Sep 22nd 2012, 18:19

This one fit happen for Naija so?
Organiser Jacqueline Higginson, said: "Today loads of us ran naked into the sea to raise money for Mind and to celebrate ourselves and our bodies. "I did a skinny dip last year where we broke the world record, I don't think there was enough to do it today but there was enough of us for it to be a lot of fun.
"We chose Mind because I feel very close to the issues around mental health both personally and as a paramedic as I see it all around me.
And hopefully I think we have raised thousands of pounds for Mind."-thesunuk.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...