Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Have You Seen Rihanna's New Tattoo?

Dianah's Place
My Place...My Space...My Rules...Your Pleasure
Have You Seen Rihanna's New Tattoo?
Sep 9th 2012, 17:06

Before you get your knickers in a twist, I haven't either. But words on the street (and by street I mean several international blogs) have revealed pictures of the stunning Barbadian beauty spotting bandages on her tummy/lower chest region and coming out from a tattoo parlour.
We trust Ri-ri will be tweeting us a picture of it soon...why do I have this crazy feeling Chris Brown has something to do with it. *wink*

What does it say this time? Rihanna is seen leaving a tattoo parlour in Soho, before arriving at her hotel in London
Ri-ri leaving a tattoo parlour in Soho
Make Each Day Count For Good!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...