Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Do I marry her or walk away now after 4 years of courtship?

Yimiton's Blog
A recount of our unfolding world. Gist, Breaking News, Celebrity Gist, Ideas, Events and Everything in between.
Do I marry her or walk away now after 4 years of courtship?
Sep 2nd 2012, 18:20



Hi Yimiton, I'm a faithful reader of your blog but hardly leave comments as I'm quite a busy person. I do have a serious problem though and I'll need some candid advice from some matured minded people. Please publish this on your blog. 
I have been dating a lady for 4 years and I love her deeply. She's the epitome of a good wife, very pretty, well educated with a great job. She also loves my family and respects me deeply. I'm thinking it's high time I asked her to be my wife and walk her to the isle but for this little problem.....she's a drunk! She drinks a lot without restrictions. 
When we go clubbing or attend events together, she always can't seem to stop once she starts. No matter how hard I try to make her stop, she never does until she starts throwing up and I have to carry her home. She also drinks almost anywhere as long as there's alcohol and recently, she started stacking her house with all sorts of drinks. I visited her recently and was shocked at the state I met her. She was so drunk, she could barely recognize me. 
I've spoken to her several times about my discomfort with this attitude but she begs and promises to change which she truly does for about one week, then the cycle begins all over again. 
Please, I'm at a crossroads now, do I walk away or go ahead and marry her praying and hoping that when we're finally married, she'll understand her responsibilities involved and quite this behaviour. 
Readers, please over to you. What does this young man do? 

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...