Search Blog / Web

Custom Search

Monday, September 24, 2012

Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie About His NDLEA Ordeal

Chizy's Spyware
Naija Entertainment News, Celebrity Gossip, and of-course Random thoughts of a Naija girl, all in this blog
Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie About His NDLEA Ordeal
Sep 24th 2012, 16:04




The popular Yoruba actor/comedian "Babatunde Omidina", popularly known as "Baba Suwe" is set shoot a movie concerning the bitter and difficult experience, which he was alleged of drug trafficking by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency ( Ndlea ). Please click the READ MORE to continue

Baba Suwe shared a little bit of his experience by saying:
''My brother, this is not something I prayed for, even for my enemies. It is something I hate talking about but I thank God for absolving me of the alleged act"

He also talked about  the new movie, narrating the whole incident with Drug enforcement agency. He said :
''There is a film I am working on right now but whether I plan to do a movie on that matter, I will say yes. Maybe in the future though many people have contacted me to do a movie but I am still taking my time and God's willing, I shall visit that matter as soon as I can get myself together''
Meanwhile the Court of Appeal, Lagos Division is expecting Baba Suwe to appear on October 19, 2012, in order to sort out the delay of his N25 million compensation by NDLEA for detaining him unlawful over alleged drug trafficking.


Don't forget to join me
Facebook: Chizy K 
Twitter: ChizyK

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...